Friday, January 13, 2012

Tool # 11 - Self Assessing and Reflecting

Wow! I finally completed the "11 Tools"! It is a good feeling to make it through and learn many new tools that I can use in the classroom.

Some of my favorite tools I am adding and using in my toolbox are: edmodo, shelfari, google docs and wallwisher. I plan on using these tools in many of our daily routines!

The vision of using these tools in my classroom has changed. I can not wait to get my new devices and start implementing these ideas into my objectives. It will be a new challange for my class.

There were unexpected outcomes throughout the 11 Tools Process. I gained some confindence in trying new tools and was surprised that I used some of my previous tools when moving forward through this class. Going through this process has made me aware of better ways to use technology in my classroom.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! I had NO idea you were on the home stretch!!!! I can feel your ENTHUSIASM and SENSE of HUMOR just ooooozing out of the computer screen and greeting me! I just chuckled when your Blog opened and I saw the lovely green grass and the one flower....the vision of you stopped by the road to take a picture of the land fill for the library lesson... (you being the flower) made me laugh!!!! Congratulations for completing 11 TOOLS. I am now going to happily wander your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Stacey! I'm so impressed with your enthusiasm for this assignment!
    Bb

    ReplyDelete